Amfi Craft is a key contender in the African outdoor media industry.
With over 15 years experience in designing and producing unique outdoor advertising solutions we have rapidly expanded our reach into the African continent supplying signage structures into Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Angola, DRC, Burundi, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Guinea.
With numerous design rights and patents on our products, Amfi Craft’s R&D department is constantly striving to push the boundaries in terms of design innovation in order to meet the ever changing demands of our clients in a highly competitive market.
You are more than likely very familiar with this type of advertising medium from observing signage structures displayed on street poles along busy urban roads, sidewalks and centre median islands.
Given their close proximity to the road they are visible to a large audience of both pedestrian and vehicle traffic making them a highly effective advertising medium. In addition all of our signs are available in double-sided format and are thereby particularly well suited to directional marketing aimed at a specific target market.
• A1 (950 x 650mm) – double sided
• A0 (1200 x 900mm) – double or single sided
• 1500 x 1200mm – double sided
• 2000 x 600mm – double sided
• 1800 x 1200mm – double or single sided
• 2500 x 1200mm – double sided
PAVE AD / MOPY SIGNS
You will find pavement signs located along sidewalks and in particular within the parking bays of shopping centres.
Marketed by Amfi Craft as a “MOPY”, our range of visually appealing pavement advertising signs are designed to be mounted low from the ground in order to get your message as close as possible to your customers in a highly targeted retail setting.
• 1800 x 1200mm – double sided
• 2500 x 1200mm – double sided
SOLAR ID-LITE SIGNS
This type of sign is a form of traffic sign used to identify street names. They are found at intersections and are usually in perpendicularly oriented pairs identifying each of the crossing streets. Since road travellers actively seek out these signs for directional/route guidance they provide an effective platform for getting your brand noticed. Add illumination at night and you have an advertising solution that ensures your message will receive maximum exposure throughout the day.
Amfi Craft offers an off-the-grid illuminated solution through our patented energy efficient solar ID LITE sign. The solar panel is cleverly concealed within the top of the structure out of view from street level. Research suggests that street identification signs are a keen target for theft and vandalism. With our composite ID LITE that has no street value coupled with its hidden solar panel these risks are minimised.
• 50 Watt – 1200 x 950mm - double sided
• 80 Watt - 1200 x 950m - double sided
• 110 Watt - 1500 x 1000mm - double sided
• 140 Watt - 1800 x 1200mm – double sided
Due to their sheer size billboards can be seen from a distance and allow for an impactful display of your brand that demands public attention in high traffic areas.
Unlike conventional billboards that are made from steel, Amfi Craft’s range of monopole composite structures are lightweight, easy to install and visually appealing with their streamlined curves and smooth gelcoated surface that does not require maintenance.
• 2000 x 3000mm - double sided – landscape
• 3000 x 2000mm - double sided – portrait
• 2000 x 4000mm - double sided – landscape
• 3000 x 4000mm - double sided – landscape
• 3000 x 6000mm - double sided – landscape
As the name suggests, this type of advertising structure is attached to the side walls of existing buildings. Since the mounting infrastructure is already in place it can be a more cost effective form of outdoor advertising that provides impactful exposure to your brand in a targeted, high traffic area.
Our wall mount signs make use of a lip channel outer structure with the hook bolt banner tensioning system. What makes our wall mount displays so unique is the attractive GRP profile cladding with its smooth, high shine finish which perfectly conceals the unsightly hook bolts that protrude from the sides of the lip channel frame.
• 2000 x 3000mm - Landscape or Portrait
• 2000 x 4000mm - Landscape or Portrait
• 3000 x 4000mm - Landscape or Portrait
• 3000 x 6000mm - Landscape or Portrait
Custom sizes available on request
A Pylon sign is a tall advertising structure most commonly used to mark the entrance to a service station, shopping centre, hotel and restaurant. With the advantage of being able to cater for multiple tenants, they provide excellent visibility from a distance thereby providing advance notice for the location of your company and directing traffic to your business complex.
Amfi Craft’s attractively designed pylon signs with their multiple curved advertising faces are sure to get your brand noticed.
• 4500 pylon – 3300 x 1200mm total promotional area
• 3700 pylon – 2500 x 1200mm total promotional area
FACIA UPGRADE CLADDING
Amfi Craft’s innovative range of GRP facia cladding is used to upgrade the look and feel of existing steel/aluminium signage structures by providing them with a modern and refreshed facelift.
The cladding can be applied to any unit that makes use of a lip channel structure, while still allowing for easy access to the hook bolts that are used for tensioning and removal of the advertising banners.
• Affordable way of upgrading existing structures without the need to outright replace them.
• Can be installed on wall mount and freestanding structures.
• Quick and easy to install.
• Since the previously exposed lip channel is now concealed by the cladding there is no more need for paint maintenance.
• Conceals unsightly hook bolts.
• Facia profile can be supplied in various lengths in order to accommodate a number of different sized advertising structures.
• GRP cover panels are used to neatly conceal any joint lines.
Weight for weight, fibreglass is five times stronger than steel.
Lighter compared to to steel structures. Therefore easier and more cost effective to transport and install.
The gelcoat surface provides a smooth glossy finish.
Our products are produced via various moulding techniques that allow for intricate shapes and designs to be achieved.
Our unique advertising flighting systems are simple, efficient and designed to be resistant to vandalism.
Unlike steel and aluminium which can be sold for scrap metal, fibreglass has no street value so the risk of theft is minimised.
Very low in comparison with injection moulding and deep-draw steel tooling.
Our composites structures are fully repairable.
• Rust resistant.
• UV resistant with minimal fading over time.
• Electrically non-conductive, allowing for units to be installed under power lines if required.
• The gelcoat surface will not peel or flake and therefore never needs repainting.
GRP is a composite material with a number of unique properties, making it an ideal medium for outdoor applications.
Click on images below to view benefits.
We offer a number of custom value added options with our standard structures that can be used to enhance the aesthetic and functional appeal of your outdoor advertising signs:
Headers – used to house the brand logo of the media company, shopping centre or local council.
Colour & cladding options
Footers – used to display contact numbers, brand slogans, public service announcements, safety messages etc
OUTDOOR MEDIA SIGNAGE
TO BE SEEN